Bleached Leather Leaf Fern. This was fresh greenery that is then dried and bleached to remove all color from the greenery.
- Stem length varies average is around 20".
- Preserved and bleached
this particular filler does have some residue from the bleaching process on the backs of the stems this is normal and not a defect
- The pictures are taken of one bunch
- Because of the process to bleach these leaves they can be a bit more fragile than other preserved greenery and may come off their stem a little easier.
- This is from a fresh, live plant that has now been preserved and bleached they may have a slight imperfection from time to time - this is very normal.
- Each bunch has a variety of leaf sizes too which makes for a very natural appearance as this is how they are grown.