Ready to DIY your wedding flowers but feeling a little overwhelmed with all the options? Let us make it easy for you! Everything you need to make a beautiful boutonniere that will match well with our bride and bridesmaid bouquet kits. Looking to personalize your wedding flowers even more? Check out our Add-on Collection of filler, greenery, and flowers we love to add to wedding pieces.
- Mix of 3 sola wood flowers in cream/natural coloring (similar flowers to the bridal kit)
- 3 floral wire stems
- small amount of artificial seeded eucalyptus
- 1 stem of artificial blooming baby breath
- corn broom
- a video tutorial specifically made showing one of the many ways to put this kit together
- This is a kit any finished pictures are for inspiration only no finished pieces will be shipped
**NO FURTHER COUPONS CAN BE USED ON OUR BRIDAL KIT COLLECTION**
These sola flowers are handmade and there can be a slight difference in size and shape from flower to flower.
Sola flowers are not fresh flowers. They are handmade wood flowers. The texture is similar to a really thin version of balsa wood. Because they are handmade, and made from natural materials, no two are exactly alike. Brown veining, sometimes small holes from a "knot" in the wood are on some of the flowers due to being made from the bark of a tree.
Additional tools that will be needed to make your bouquet: hot glue and glue gun (we prefer high temp), wire clippers, dye (optional), vinyl tape (optional)